Your appointment will take place at the City Clerk’s Office, Brampton City Hall, 2 Wellington St West, Brampton, ON, L6Y 4R2.
Please see important information below:
- Only applicant(s) who require the commissioning to be completed may attend the appointment unless for vehicle transfer or pension documents.
- Applicant(s) must bring one (1) piece of photo identification to the appointment.
- Applicant(s) must bring completed BUT UNSIGNED documents that require commissioning to the appointment.
- Applicants must review the
requirements for commissioning services at the City of Brampton in advance of the appointment.
- Applicants must arrive on time for their appointment. Late arrivals may result in the appointment being cancelled and you will be required to book a new appointment.
- The fee is $35.00 for up to (3) documents and $5.00 for each additional document over (3). Payment must be made by credit card or debit only. Cash payments are not accepted at this time.