The Summer Company program can help you launch and operate a business this summer. The program provides:
- Business training and mentorship to help you get your business up and running.
- Opportunity for a grant up to $3,000 to help you launch your summer business.
For information on the program guidelines, visit
Démarrer une entreprise d’été : étudiants; L’information est disponible en français ICI
Summer Company Business Plan Template
- All applicants must complete the business plan template as part of their application to the program.
Join us for one of two virtual information sessions. Learn how the Summer Company Program can help Ontario students 15-29 yrs receive free training, business skills development, mentorship and guidance, and an opportunity for a grant of up to $3,000 to start and operate their own business this summer.
This information session will provide you with information about the Summer Company program in Brampton, including:
• Program eligibility requirements
• Program participation requirements and expectations
• Program training and mentorship
• Program grant opportunity
• and how to complete and submit a program application.