Brampton's Bus Rapid Transit Service
Züm is a public transit solution that supports high-capacity routes and has benefits similar to rail transportation – using world-class technologies to provide better and faster ways to connect people and places.
There are five Züm routes in service:
Züm Queen Street (Downtown Terminal to York University)
Züm Main Street (Sandalwood Parkway to the Mississauga City Centre Terminal)
Züm Steeles Avenue (Lisgar GO Station to Humber College)
Züm Bovaird Drive (Mount Pleasant GO Station to Malton GO Station)
Züm Queen Street West (Downtown Terminal to Mount Pleasant GO Station)
View schedules and maps.
A Better Way to Commute
Züm riders enjoy a wide range of advanced customer service technologies, including:
- Limited stops to reduce travel times
- Real-time Next Bus Information
- Transit Signal Priority technology to help buses remain on schedule
- Plush, high-back seats for a smooth ride
- Seamless integration with all Brampton Transit buses