Notice of Planned Power Shutdown at City Hall March 3
City Hall and the underground parking garage will be closed on Sunday, March 3, for a partial power shutdown to do essential repairs. The shutdown will be approximately four hours, from 7 to 11 am. During this time, City staff and members of the public will not be able to access City Hall and the underground parking garage. Free parking is available at the West Tower parking garage. Security will remain in the building. Free parking is available at other parking garages in downtown Brampton.
Daily parking in downtown Brampton is provided for the public visiting downtown, nearby businesses, and their employees at the municipal lots and garages below. Overnight parking is not permitted.
- Market Square Parking Garage (Theatre Lane & Union Street)
- John Street Parking Garage (16 John Street)
- City Hall Parking Garage (2 Wellington Street West)
- West Tower Parking Garage (41 George Street)
- Nelson Square Parking Garage (9 Diplock Lane)
- George Street North Surface Parking Lot (20 George Street North)
Bicycle parking is available at every garage except at Nelson Square Garage and West Tower Garage.
Parking will remain complimentary at this time.
Note: Residential parking permits are not available for municipal parking garages.