​​​​​​​​​​​The City requires you to enclose a pool, spa, hot tub, or any artificial body of water outdoors on your property, in which you can swim or in which the water can be deeper than 60 centimetres (24 inches). You must get a permit to build a fence to enclose the pool.

Click Here to Download​

See the Pool Enclosure Permit I​nformation pa​ckag​e above before you submit online as there are several attachments you will need to provide.

​​Click Here to Apply

If you have questions about the application process, contact ZoningInquiries@brampton.ca or call 311.

Contact Planning, Building and Growth Management

Flower City Community Campus
8850 McLaughlin Road, Unit 1,
Brampton, Ontario L6Y 5T1