There are several measures in place to govern and regulate City of Brampton-licenced tow truck operators. Licensing By-Law 1-2002 (Schedule M -3) ensures, amongst other things, that:
- The tow truck is properly insured
- The tow truck operator has a valid driver's license
- A citizen's property/contents during a tow are kept safe
- You will be towed to the location required
- The tow truck operator provides access to the Tow Rate Sheet
- The owner/operator of the vehicle being towed executes an Authorization to Tow form prior to hook-up of the vehicle
Queries and concerns can be submitted in person, by telephone, by regular mail or by email, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Every effort will be made to respond on the next business day to emails received after regular business hours.
City of Brampton
Enforcement and By-Law Services Division
8850 McLaughlin Road S., Unit #2
Southeast corner of Queen Street W. and McLaughlin Road S.