Public Access Walking Track
Terry Fox Stadium walking track is available for public access on a daily basis when not permitted to user groups. Public access is for recreational use only, training or coaching is not permitted. During public access, lighting is not provided, and hours are subject to change based on sunrise and sunset times.
- Track spikes a maximum 6mm are permitted on the track, absolutely no “Christmas Tree” spikes.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blade skates, and scooters are not permitted within the fenced area of the stadium.
- No animals are permitted, all animals must remain outside the fenced area.
- Only water in plastic bottles is permitted within the stadium.
- Food products not allowed including gum, sport drinks, juice, pop and all seed or nut products.
- No alcohol, tobacco or cannabis products allowed.
- Please review and follow all posted rules.