- Login to your City of Brampton Recreation account in advance of registration to ensure all personal information for all family members is correct and there are no concerns with the login process. If changes to your account are required or you need to assistance with your login in, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add your most up-to-date credit card information to the "Financial Information" section to allow for a quicker checkout.
- Browse programs ahead of time and make a list of your top choices when courses are viewable online. Plan ahead and save course IDs. If registering in person, have a list ready.
- Check back before registration opens to note any potential added courses or course changes.
- Do not refresh or close the page while payment is being processed.
- We recommend using Google Chrome as your browser for the best experience.
While our recommended tips can help increase your odds of successful registration, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that you will secure a spot in your desired program or activity. If your registration attempt is unsuccessful, we strongly encourage you to join a waitlist as soon as possible. In the event of spots opening, our staff will call waitlisted individuals in the order that they joined.