To encourage participation, the use of Personal Assistive Mobility Device (PAMD) is allowed at all public access programs (unless otherwise stated).
The following will be observed in order to ensure participant safety and enjoyment:
- It is strongly recommended participants using PAMD's
- Wear a CSA certified hockey helmet with full facemask; and
- Ensure that their equipment does not interfere with other programs, participants, or impact the safety of others
- Parents/Guardians/Support Persons are responsible for all participant transfers, as they are the most familiar with the individual’s physical conditions and proper methods of handling and carrying.
- Staff are not permitted to transfer participants.
Note: Chairs, hockey sticks, strollers, toboggans and other such equipment/devices are not to be used as a PAMD.