Step 4 – Apply for a Special Occasion Permit (S.O.P) from the Alcohol Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO)

​You must have a valid S.O.P from the AGCO in order to serve alcohol on City property and it must be submitted to the City venue where you are hosting your event a minimum of fourteen (14) days prior to the event. You can apply for an S.O.P and pay the applicable fees online on the AGCO website.

Please note that it is a requirement of the Municipal Alcohol Policy that the individual legally named as the Rental Agreement Holder on a Rental Agreement is the same person named as the S.O.P holder. Your rental booking may be cancelled or denied if the legal names do not match.​